Before buying Breville BJE200XL juicer, you will probably wonder if this model can handle ice cubes or frozen fruits and vegetables. To find out how tough this juicer really is, you have to be aware with its standout features as well as its ability to extract juice from your favorite vegetables and fruits.
Its cutter and filter system is also so powerful that you can actually juice an entire pineapple even if it still has its rind. Whether you wish to enjoy fresh fruit shakes, purees, and freshly squeezed fruit juices, BJE 200XL is exactly what you need.
Can you put ice cubes in BJE200XL?
That being said, although Breville BJE200XL operates on an impressive 700-watt motor at 14,000 RPM, it is not ideal for crushing ice or juicing frozen vegetables or fruits. For that you are better off with masticating juicers like an Omega VRT350HD Vertical Juicer or maybe the premium Green Star GS-1000. Both are top-notch masticating juicers.
Although you can try extracting the juice out of some frozen fruits and vegetables, you have to thaw them and take them out of the freezer at least ten to twelve minutes before putting them into the juice extractor. This unit can easily extract the juice from half-thawed fruit but it is not advisable for crushing ice. For that purpose you might want to check some of the best juicers to buy since you might find some great options there.
Breville BJE 200XL features and specifications
- 700-watt motor operates at an amazing 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction; powerful yet quite operation
- Heavy-duty and compact juicer with an improved knife blade assembly
- All parts are dishwasher-safe; custom cleaning brush also included
- Stainless steel micro-mesh filter for easier cleaning; extra large 3-inch feed tube
- Measures approximately 9-1/2 x 8-3/4 x 16 inches; one-year warranty
Breville BJE200XL: Fruits & Vegetables
Since 1932, Breville has been making high-quality juice extractors so it immediately became one of the leading brands in the market. It ensures a highly efficient juice extractor that is much more powerful than other models and brands of juicer machines in the market. It Breville juicers are also more affordable despite their intuitive design as well as their features for easy operation. Furthermore, it can easily juice hard fruits and vegetables without any problem, just like a Breville 800JEXL or a Breville BJE510XL would do. From uncooked beets to pineapples and celeries, this powerful juice extractor never seems to tire out.
Overall, Breville juice extractors seem to be a great product if you are looking for a quality juicer that is available at a very reasonable price. With Breville BJE 200XL, you can finally enjoy your favorite beverages without worrying about the need to peel or cut whole fruits before putting them through its central feed tube.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed:
- Best Prices for Breville BJE200XL: Get a cheap Breville BJE200XL Online
- Breville 800JEXL Cleaning
- Breville 800JEXL Best Prices: 800JEXL Review
- Breville 800JEXL vs. Breville BJE510XL: The Ultimate Comparison Guide
- Best Juicers to Buy: Juicer Reviews